WfMC Global Awards for Excellence in
Business Process Management
Get recognized for your vision and your team's superb efforts!
October 29, 2010—Lighthouse Point, FL. Future Strategies Inc., is pleased to announce the Finalists for the 2010 Global Awards for Excellence in Business Process Management (BPM) and Workflow.
Co-sponsored by WfMC and BPM.com and now in their 17th year, these prestigious awards recognize user organizations that have demonstrably excelled in implementing innovative business process solutions to meet strategic business objectives. There are five geographical regions. Each region receives Gold and Silver Awards.
Awards Director Layna Fischer commented on the strength of the entries, especially the case studies submitted in the North America region. “We received a record number of high-quality entries in North America,” said Ms Fischer. “The judges were consistent in their selection of the Finalists.”
· impuls Systems GmbH, Germany nominated by Adobe Systems Inc., USA
· Instituto de Crédito Oficial (ICO), Spain nominated by BizAgi, United Kingdom
· LSC Group, United Kingdom nominated by TIBCO Software Inc., USA
· Nokia Siemens Networks, United Arab Emirates nominated by Appian, USA
· Department of Energy, USA nominated by HandySoft, USA
· Farmers Insurance Group, USA nominated by Pegasystems Inc., USA
· Global Combat Support System Marine Corps, USA nominated by Oracle Corp, USA
· Dreyers Ice Cream Company, USA, nominated by Assetlink, USA,
· Lincoln Trust Company, USA nominated by Lincoln Trust Company, USA
· Nationwide Insurance, United States nominated by Pegasystems Inc., USA
· Salt River Project, USA nominated by Metastorm, USA
· UPS, USA nominated by Appian, USA
· IndusInd Bank, India nominated by Newgen Software Technologies Limited, India
· 'us' Utility, Australia nominated by Interfacing Technologies Corporation, Canada
· ArcelorMittal Foundation, Brazil nominated by AuraPortal, USA
· Telecarrier, Panama nominated by Pectra Technolgy, USA
· Unimed Porto Alegre Medical Co-operative Ltd, Brazil nominated by BPM Soluções (BPM Solutions), Brazil
The Regional Finalists were selected by a panel of judges drawn from the sponsors; more details on case study requirements can be found online at www.bpmf.org. Finalists receive additional recognition by having their case studies published in the annual edition of BPM Excellence in Practice by Future Strategies Inc.
FOR PRESS CONTACT:
Awards Director <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Future Strategies Inc., publishers of unique books on BPM and Workflow
Tel: (1) 954 782 3376